Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some for the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that no matter how to get a patent for an idea good a perception you might think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full line of products and not looking to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and do not need a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, InventHelp Number truly was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons you should have your idea patent/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.